How to create a dollhouse paper bunting
1. Download and print the digital paper and cut the diamonds you would like to use in your bunting.
2. Fold the diamonds in half, bringing the two pointed ends together, to create a flag shape.
3. Apply glue to the back of a diamond, and press the two pointed ends together over a twine, ensuring that the twine is positioned at the crease.
4. Glue all flags to the twine, spacing them out as desired.
5. Your dollhouse paper bunting is ready to be hung and decorate your dollhouse!